Event Category: Arts & Culture
The Canton, OH Ripper: An Outdoor Murder Mystery Adventure
The name Jack The Ripper strikes fear into the heart of detectives across the world. Now it seems that a new Ripper is on the loose and only you can put an end to the terror. Can your team of detectives scramble across town, solve the clues and crack the case before The Ripper strikes again?
CluedUpp Detective Days are like giant, outdoor escape games. It’s where clue-solving meets adventure. It’s the most exciting murder-mystery you’ll ever attend. Join over half a million players worldwide and experience it for yourself…
- What: A city-wide murder-mystery game
- Start Time: Start anytime between 9am and 2pm
- Start Location: Final location to be confirmed via email
- Players: One ticket covers a team of 6
- Language: All game narrative is written in English
To Play, you’ll need:
- A team of detectives (between 2-6 players)
- At least one smartphone per team
- A fantastically clever team name
- Detective inspired fancy dress (optional but fun)
There are prizes for the following categories:
- Fastest team
- Best fancy dress (detective inspired)
- Best team picture
- Best team name
- Best young detective (under 16’s prize)
- Best K-9 (dogs prize)
- CluedUpp adventures are played entirely outdoors.
- The number of tickets sold will be strictly limited.
- The only people you will be within 2-metres of on the day are your own team-mates.
- We’ll designate multiple start-locations to limit team proximity .
- Teams can start between 9am and 2pm on the day to minimize active player numbers.
CLICK HERE for more information