Canton First Friday
6 – 10 p.m.
It’s time to get spooky! Dress in your favorite witch or wizard costume, grab your wand, and head down to the Canton Arts District for a night of fun.
- CENTENNIAL PLAZA: First Friday is sure to be a BLAST with the entertainment and 80’s music of New Wave Nation. They take to the Centennial Plaza outdoor stage at 7PM.
- BOOMDYADA (332 4th St. NW): Make-n-Take Mini Pumpkins & Succulents, $15/$25 + 50% OFF wildflower & resin jewelry.
- CANTON PALACE THEATRE: Dwight Yoakam with the band SixForty1 in concert presented by Latshaw Productions. ADMISSION: $52, $72, $82, $122, tickets are available at www.cantonpalacetheatre.org or our box office (330) 454-8172 DOORS OPEN: 7 PM
- CANTONOLOGY (306 4th St. NW): Come check out the fun new autumn items, warm red and black paw print fleece scarves (rock that McKinley team spirit), oodles of new Canton-themed items, and a big sale to welcome the autumn weather! Start your holiday gift shopping early! Plus a FREE wizard themed make and take craft for kids, or the young at heart!
- THE CREATIVES (525 Market Ave N): Join us for Witches and Wizards event Featuring Willow Grace Mystik! She will be doing Tarot Card Readings in our studio! We have spooky sets in the studio for photos with your friends! Stop in to see her and get your photos taken! A link will be available for you to order digital and prints!
- GATOR’S JOINT (235 Cleveland Ave NW): LIVE ART AND MUSIC in front of store — Glass blowing by Ben Lee and Local band Nameless Faces starts at 7:30pm in front of the store. Gift basket raffle $1 dollar per ticket and/or 1 free entry per $25 spent in store (must be 21 to win). Enjoy free Hot chocolate & popcorn for guests.
- THE GRIZZYE ART GALLERY (309 Court Ave.): Featuring prints and original paintings of wizards and witches! Bring your magical trinkets and spell books, let’s celebrate magic!
- GRAPES IN A GLASS (575 Market Ave. N): Live music 7-11 featuring Cleveland’s Jo Powers. Drink special “Witches Brew”.
- JOHN STRAUSS FURNITURE (236 Walnut Ave. NE): Art exhibit of works by Steven Ehret. 6pm – 9pm, refreshments will be served.
- JUST IMAGINE GIFT GALLERY (201 6th St NW): Visit in store for new Fall inspired fine art and décor! All items sold at Just Imagine are hand crafted by adult artisans with
developmental disabilities. A portion of all sales are paid directly to the individual artists.
- MUSKELLUNGE BREWING COMPANY (425 5th St. NW): Trick or Treat! Free Candy to Witches and Wizards AND Free pulled pork sandwiches – Every Friday! .
- RAE’s ON COURT (218 Court Ave NW): Karaoke Kickoff Party for Breast Cancer awareness supporting Local. Non Profit Aunt Susie’s
- SAMANTHA’S DOWNTOWN (217 Court Ave NW): Breast Cancer Awareness Party With $1 Off All Alcohol. Dinner Will Also Be Served.
- SILO ARTS STUDIO (431 4th St. NW): “Welcome to our Neighborhood!” Join us for Silo Arts neighborhood-themed show. Artists have created a small-scale diorama and mural. Come take walk through their Tiny house village! This project was created over the past year with the assistance of local artists, Kat Francis and Steve Ehret. 5:30pm- 9:00pm
- VITAL ARTS (324 Cleveland Ave. NW): Featured artist Daniel McLaughlin presents 86’d, a series of contemporary works inspired by a career in restaurants spanning the past 20 years, and the often overlooked objects and materials in the service industry. The Gallery will be open from 6-10pm. The Cut Cinema at the same location will be playing “The Hurt We Share” A story of how depression can dangerously alter someone’s perception of reality with suspense thriller tones like “Memento” and a shocking psychological twist like “Shutter Island”. 7pm